What if You Could Avoid the Baby Blues?
The placenta contains your own natural hormones and is perfectly made for you, by you. Experts agree that the placenta retains hormones, chemicals, iron and proteins. Reintroducing them to your system is believed to ease postpartum and menopausal hormonal fluctuations.
"Giving... placenta to a new mother following birth has become standard protocol among a growing number of midwives in the United States. By nourishing the blood and fluids, endocrine glands and organs, Placenta will... reduce or stop postpartum bleeding, speed up recovery, boost energy and relieve postpartum blues"
— Homes, Peter. 1993. Jade Remedies, Snow Lotus Press, 352.
Why take placenta pills?
- Contain your own natural hormones.
- Are perfectly made for you.
- Balance your system.
- Replenish depleted iron.
- Give you more energy.
- Lessen bleeding postnatally.
- Can increase milk production.
- Help you have a happier postpartum period.
- Hasten return of uterus to pre-pregnancy state.
- Are helpful during menopause.
Fee for placenta encapsulation is $150 - $200
*Prices may vary depending on your placenta encapsulation specialist of choice